Monday 8 August 2016

Southwestern Style, Aztec inspired Home

Dear Reader,

Cactus and Southwestern style connected by each other.


Of course not only this direct way:) Pinterest is one the best inspiration ever, look at my bord!





Once I made a free formed shape plate with aztec motifs. This is a personalized version with dancer and musicians, it stands on four little legs.




You can have it in a happy colorful version or  in natural colors:




Finally one of my favorites cupboards:



Have a happy day!
ildi

8 comments:

  1. I love your aztec plate, Ildi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern and the bright colours of the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice, love the combinations and styles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice inspiration and your plate is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos and a great bundle of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool work. Excellent color

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, beautiful! I personally love the dwarer most :)

    ReplyDelete