Monday 22 August 2016

Leaves

Dear Reader,

One of my favorite things the leaf. Incredible inspiration in any time. When we walking in the forest, when I'm sitting in the garden, when I drive my car and beautiful trees stand both sides of the road.
Last year I started a leaf collection, this is one of my little plate:


A long time ago I started to collect beautiful ceramic items here. My collection is a wide range, I like so many different things. I can show some example for leaves:

Wall candle holder:


A clock:

Bowls:



Wall decorations:

Jewelry dish

Have a natural day!
ildi

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful things. I realy love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous leaves, l love them too they are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous leaves, l love them too they are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leaves are indeed a great source of inspiration! I especially love autumn leaves with their many colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I totaly love the first bowl photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your plate is beautiful! I love your pinterest board too.....following!

    ReplyDelete