Tuesday 12 July 2016

Wall Decoration with Plates

Dear Readers,

A couple of weeks ego somebody asked me special ceramic plates for decorate a baby girl room. I love to make unique things, my customers are very creative. This is the best inspiration for me. While I searched very busy the way, what the best to put the plate on the wall, she looked for girly decor and color, what fit the best to the room. Finally she added some positive messages too.



Decorate the wall with plates can be very cottage style or traditional but you can make modern unique decor too.  Beautiful with the cupboard:


You can buy wall hanger in different size and different color, mostly silver or gold. The good thing it is cheap, fix the different shape plates perfectly and only a tiny pieces is visible.
You can use double tape, very quick way and later when you want to change the design, you can remove the tape.
Arranging the plates and bowls are really up to your creativity:








Wall decor ideas from my board.

The positive message is important. You have to choose the right one:


I wish you courage for the next day. I'm sure you will do something very special!
Ildi

6 comments:

  1. You really did great job. The wall decoration you did for your clients girls room is fabulous. You have used plates creatively for wall decor. Nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know more about these suggestive points. Give me little more brief and I think they can help me. Here the mentioned points are very useful and I am definitely going to adopt in my life.ลายไทย

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarrkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget....
    For more…
    Designer Lehenga Choli


    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice collection
    Casualsaree Shop. We bring to you a wide range of Kurtis,Salwar Suit, Saree, Gown, Anarkali Suit, Lehengas at casualsaree. The focus is on the quality and the choice of color - all these aspects are blended to create fascinating styles and unique designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. personal attachment to the project and more invested in the business as an entity Baroque Chantelle Collection'2020

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to recommend exclusively fine plus efficient information and facts, hence notice it: Gents Clothing, Womens Clothing, Girls & Boys Clothing

    ReplyDelete