Thursday 14 July 2016

Beautiful Ice Cubes, Fresh Summer Idea

Dear Reader,

Cool and fresh. It is perfect for the hot summer party.


A very simple idea. You can make some beautiful ice cube use with fruit or herb pieces. Shape and color is your choice.




Put the little pieces into a silicon ice maker and add water. Wait a couple of hours and your master pieces  are ready.
These beautiful pictures you can find here



You really do not need other things to do, serve the drink and


Have a happy day!
Ildi

7 comments:

  1. I like the idea a lot! I'll go buy ice tray...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the idea, added to my ''to do'' list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect idea. I do fruit ice cubes, but never thought of including pomerangete like in the first pic. I will try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea,i will try this next week

    ReplyDelete
  5. These images are so great for me, it is soooo hot around here that I love ice-y stuff now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! They look fresh and cool! I'll try to make some!

    ReplyDelete