Monday 8 April 2013

Monday Moodboard


Hello again my great readers,
The days are getting longer, we are getting more sun, flowers are blossoming and we can finally spend time outside in our garden.
Open all your windows to let in the fresh and the sun shine through your room and enjoy this week's monday moodboard.

Scented Sachets Home Decor - MyHouseOfDreams
Spring Flower Earrings - VeraNasfa
Statement Shell NEcklace - DreamsFactory
Personalized Owl Pillow - Customquiltsbyeva
White Flower and Pearl Earrings - ZsBcreations


My etsy shop: Ceraminic
My Twitter: Ceraminic
My Facebook: Ceraminic 


9 comments:

  1. Very beautiful post and an adorable collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Óóóóó, ez egészen gyönyörű kis összeállítás!
    Köszönöm, hogy beválogattad a fülbevalómat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, let the spring come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantasztikus összeállítás!! Nagyon szépen köszönöm, hogy a bagolypárnám is helyet kapott! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful mood! I love the shell necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely and cute collection! I like your new background, too :)

    ReplyDelete